Monday, October 3, 2016

WHY I Love My Crime Fiction Class

It’s been about a month since the beginning of my semester. As you can imagine, I am knee high in homework and studying. It is in the air, everyone is doing homework and going to classes, some are even working too. I am taking 5 classes. I like most of my classes. I have discovered that if I don’t like the professor the class is 1,0000 times harder. The best class that I am taking is 50% class and 50% professor. It is my Crime Fiction class. The professor is engaging. She knows all of our names and interacts with us more than just lecturing. She provokes conversation and talks with us not at us. As a student, this makes it easier to pay attention and listen. I want to hear what you have to say. As a human, it means a lot to me if you are willing to put in the extra effort to ask how our day is, what we did over the weekend, etc.

No comments: